WELCOME

It is my extreme pleasure to welcome you to Thoughts-R-Thingss. Please come often,make comments and suggestions and by all means tell others. All feedback are welcome (negative & positive).

Thank you, to those of you who have taken the time to follow THOUGHT-R-THINGS; I invite others to do the same. My desire for all of us is peace, prosperity and LIGHT; however, if its to be, it's up to the collective "WE" (working effectively)

Monday, August 9, 2010

THE COLOR GREEN...RANDOM THOUGHTS

Green is my favorite color ...it looks fabulous with brown, yellow, blue, red and orange... just to name a few colors. Green is one of those colors that seems to go on forever..it doesn't seem to repeat itself and when it does it seems to stand up as unique!

Check out nature, the trees, grass, certain fruits and vegetables that are the color green...The color seems to invites you in!

Hospital is not my favorite place to visit. The colors are somber, unimaginative and uninviting...therefore, I try to stay away from hospital. I wonder what would happen if hospital added a vibrant shade of a green in every room and a vegetable garden on its premises.

Maybe that's why friends and family of the one in hospital bring flowers with lush green leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment