WELCOME

It is my extreme pleasure to welcome you to Thoughts-R-Thingss. Please come often,make comments and suggestions and by all means tell others. All feedback are welcome (negative & positive).

Thank you, to those of you who have taken the time to follow THOUGHT-R-THINGS; I invite others to do the same. My desire for all of us is peace, prosperity and LIGHT; however, if its to be, it's up to the collective "WE" (working effectively)

Sunday, March 7, 2010

What WE Resist Persist

I like acronyms. They remind me of my commitments, resolve and /or aspirations. I have listed a few of my favorite. I hope they bless you as much as they have me and by all means share some of your own acronyms with US (unifying spirits) that have gotten you from point A to point B.



What have I fed my Soul?
A-ttention
T-ime
E-energy




Is Procrastination Holding me back?
F-eelings
A-ction
S-peech
T-houghts




I determine my own destiny
F-ocus
A-ttention
T-ime
E-nergy


Along with these mindsets I have a plan and purpose if you're interested let me know would love to share the journey with you


No comments:

Post a Comment