WELCOME

It is my extreme pleasure to welcome you to Thoughts-R-Thingss. Please come often,make comments and suggestions and by all means tell others. All feedback are welcome (negative & positive).

Thank you, to those of you who have taken the time to follow THOUGHT-R-THINGS; I invite others to do the same. My desire for all of us is peace, prosperity and LIGHT; however, if its to be, it's up to the collective "WE" (working effectively)

Monday, February 1, 2010

Living in the NOW (Newness of Wisdom)

Living in the NOW (Newness of Wisdom)

..as a child I rushed to live forever;
only to be turned around in the womb,

...my teen years were lean years;
reaching high while dancing in summers' bloom

Adulthood, ushered me into the presence of my Spirit.
I found my breath
in return I gave Life...which continues to reward me with patience; love and wisdom...

therefore, You are welcome to my here and now experience
...together we will explore and grow
while leaving the world so much better... than before

No comments:

Post a Comment